Team Rampage 2: The Rampagening
Character Generation House Rules
Dice Rolls for Stats
The basic rules for rolling stats are as follows:
- Roll four six-sided die
- Re-roll any die that come up as ones. Do this only one time per stat.
- Discard the lowest die, and the sum of the rest is your stat.
“You have screwed up” rules (AKA you died stupidly, and Jon hates you)
- In order, you will roll Strength, Intelligence, Wisdom, Dexterity, Constitution, Charisma.
- You will roll only three six-sided die for each stat. What you get is what you get.
“Oh my God how did you piss off Jon?” rules:
- As above with the “You have screwed up” rules, but instead of rolling three six-sided die, you only get to roll two.